sábado, 3 de mayo de 2008

Electric six es el mejor grupo del UNIVERSO

I woke up on the floor again...
And I needed something to eat, so I...
Went down the street to Monty's Grill.
"What'll it be?" said Monty, sporting a wide grin.
"Just gimme the usual, Monty." I said.
Monty just scratched his head, and said
"What is that, again?"
Well the usual was:
A Utah Burger, with Cheez-Fries, and a Coke.
Monty knew that! I had been been coming there every day
For the last four years!
Then I began to realize...The man behind the counter...
Was The Impostor!!!


Electric Six - Pleasing Interlude No.1


She doesn't like it too hot
She doesn't like it too cold
Room temperature!
Rooooom temperature!

Electric Six - Pleasing Interlude No. 2


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hellο, thіѕ weekеnd is good designed
for me, since this point in time i аm readіng this gгeat informatiνe pаragraph here аt my residence.


Fеel free to surf to mу weblog ... coppell taxi